locked Re: Blind ham in need of help to get started

Georgina Joyce

Hello Andy,

Many thanks but Sam has stepped and i was amazed to hear QLog talking. It will be a little while before I can sit down and focus upon using FT8. As it takes me a long time to do things and cooking meals etc have to take priority.

Thanks,
On 2 Sep 2020, at 13:32, Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

OK , I missed that . Georgina , I can help via Teamviewer if needed .

Andy

On Sep 2, 2020, at 6:27 AM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@...> wrote:

´╗┐On 02/09/2020 03:51, Andrew OBrien wrote:
I am happy to try and help, I am a former TS-200u user. The TS-2000 will also require some sort of interface that handles sound since it has no built-in sound card. Do you have an interface ?

Andy K3UK
Andy,

Georgina stated that she has a SignaLink USB interface, and it is already configured for use with a TS-2000.

Georgina

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259
Allstar: 52178