locked Re: World-wide Digi DX Contest Problem

Bill N4iQ

Hi John - I also experienced the same problem with the decode button staying activated after an initial decode sequence.  Like you I could only clear the problem by rebooting the computer.  WSTJ-X latest version.

Another problem I had was the transmit audio frequencies were off by nearly 500 Hz when using split or fake it.  This started happening after about an hour of normal operation.  All of a sudden I was not making QS0s so I monitored my xmt signals on my other SO2R waterfall and found the symptom.  I had to turn off split or fake it to get correct transmit frequency.  I rebooted my computer several times to reset WSJT-X  but rebooting never cleared this problem.  Strangely my SO2R radio 1 instance of WSJT-X never experience either of these problems.  I was using integrated N1MM.   My friend Matt NU4E also experienced this same audio xmit problem at his station and was not able to clear it as well.  We were both using latest WSJT-X versions with N1MM and Win10.

Bill N4iQ