locked Re: Constructive criticism

d_ziolkowski

John-

perhaps you could compile and maintain said information?

Dan KC2STA

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 5:29 PM JP Tucson, AZ <samcat88az@...> wrote:
Nope! Sorry...

That says what it fixed; not what it broke!

Like:
A) the .adi header, or
B) the Yaesu 897, 817, etc., or
C) the decodes issues, or
D) the problems with band hopping ...

Etc.!

73 - John - N7GHZ

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020, 1:35 PM Lloyd Korb <lloydk8dio@...> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 3:56 PM JP Tucson, AZ <samcat88az@...> wrote:
Hi guys.

As I think we all have seen; there have been countless help posts concerning several bugs in v2.2.2. - With generally the same replies/answers.

So, out of curiosity, I just rechecked on the Official Princeton WSJT-X website & nowhere is there a section on that page that lists Known Bugs & fixes or work-arounds.  There really should be one; it would save you guys a lot of repetitious answers on groups.io  .

--
Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290T