locked Re: Constructive criticism - part 2...

JP Tucson, AZ

Let me add this:

Perhaps you should also please ask to stop the OVER-moderation of this groups.io page!

Maybe, just maybe if the helpful hints & answers posted here actually remained here... people could actually make this a useful tool & find some good resources.

I have seen 100% valid & helpful posts disappear within 3 minutes.

73 - John - N7GHZ

On Mon, Aug 31, 2020, 12:56 PM JP Tucson, AZ via groups.io <samcat88az=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi guys.

As I think we all have seen; there have been countless help posts concerning several bugs in v2.2.2. - With generally the same replies/answers.

So, out of curiosity, I just rechecked on the Official Princeton WSJT-X website & nowhere is there a section on that page that lists Known Bugs & fixes or work-arounds.  There really should be one; it would save you guys a lot of repetitious answers on groups.io  .