locked Re: Band Activity, info to the right of the Message

KC6BPH Mark

Geez Louise.  I guess I "ZONED OUT".  I didn't even know there was a difference between an ITU and CQ zone, figuring that they were a different way of saying the same thing.  Thanks to everyone for setting me straight to the proper ZONE. hi hi  I am always learning something new even though I have been a Ham for 30 years.  Only this last year have I gotten set up in HF so terms that are obvious to even recent Hams I am still learning.  Appreciate the education.  73