locked Re: Duty cycle question

Joe WB9SBD

exactly!

On 8/13/2020 3:35 PM, Frank Donovan wrote:

Try with on your radio and let us know how it goes...

From: "Joe WB9SBD" <nss@...>
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 8:32:49 PM
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Duty cycle question

60 minutes on, 60 minutes off is then also 50% duty cycle?

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com

On 8/13/2020 2:58 PM, careyfisher@... wrote:
15 seconds On, 15 seconds Off, looks like a 50% duty cycle to me.
73, Carey, WB4HXE

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 3:42 PM W1EL Eric <elowell@...> wrote:

Power out = power out, regardless of bandwidth.

Best, Eric (W1EL)