locked Re: Meteor Scatter 10M

Dave_G0WBX

It is configured like that on purpose, as I and many others are fed up trying to scroll to the end of a massive email on a mobile device, only to find the device has truncated it (no option to control that.  And before anyone says otherwise, no Not all devices have that limitation but mine does.)

Anyway, it wouldn't have been difficult to track back, I was refereeing to 28.145 MHz as a suggested 10m MS frequency.  Is probably not a good choice.

With apologies.

73.

Dave G0WBX.  (Not had a good day, or weekend.)

your email client seems to have removed all message threading links from the header of your reply above, it is impossible to tell which message you are replying to.

Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: