From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of F5BU
Sent: 8. elokuuta 2020 16:02
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] How to adjust audio levels

Hello Alan,
    Thank you so much.
    I apologize for making such a stupid mistake.
    I took a step forward, unfortunately I am not sure of the place to make the next adjustment (see screenshot)! The 0dB setting for Realtek HD audio output is completely right (maximum) and this setting is for the Loudspeaker (each change of the loudspeaker level change this value).
    Also a question about the first steep: "Firstly you must set the mixer control to maximum." means maximum the same as Line 6 (Loudspeaker for me) ? or maximum modifying also the value for line 6 (Loudspeaker) ?

    Thanks also to Bill.
    73,
    Jean-Paul, F5BU

Jean-Paul F5BU
Site : f5bu.fr

Le 2020-08-08 à 12:40, Alan G4ZFQ a écrit :

I had tried to follow this protocol before, but can't seem to get a specific setting for WSJT-X (see attached screenshot).

 Jean-Paul,

Your picture shows a scroll bar.
Use that or drag the window wider.

73 Alan G4ZFQ