Från: Lars Berg
Skickat: den 31 juli 2020 17:43
Till: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [WSJTX] V2.2.2 stops working

Hi Bill. Ctrl-Alt- Esc worked (new for me). The keyboard is a Logitech K520 connected to a LogiLink USB reciver. WSJTx has now been running for over 5 hours without any problems. Have put it on the Process Monitor with filter wsjtx.exe. It might give a cloe of what the problem is.

73  de Lars.   (BTW G5AKF, Brentford, was my UK call back in the 60’ies. )

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10