locked Re: udev symlink not appearing in drop down list

Dave_G0WBX

Hi Bill.

On this Mint 19.3 64 bit laptop and at home, the custom radio related symlinks I have (even with tty at the front of the name) do not show up by default, but the software happily accepts them when manually entered.  I am of course a full member of the dialout group, as when done like that, it all works fine..

Even using the program launched specifying the radio to use.

73.

Dave G0WBX.

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: