From: Dave Garber <ve3wej@...>
Date: 8/2/20 16:16 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@wsjtx.groups.io
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] Tune is red.

make sure your ptt method is set to vox, if you are using the signalink, and verify audio codec are correctly selected

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:21 PM Jerome Sodus <jsodus@...> wrote:
Neil,
1. I am still on v2.2.1.
2a. Win10 home 1909 64-bit
2b. I have turned away MS's bidding to go to 2004, at least for awhile (I've read there is only a 35 day limit to that).
3. Not sure how to answer the CAT interface question, but maybe these details will serve a purpose:
Using DXLab Commander to run the FT-950.
SignaLink.
No cabling has been changed.

As aids in diagnosis:
a) Since my CAT button is green, what parts of the system does that check out as passing ok?
b) Since my Tune button is red, what parts of the system does that indicate as problematic?

Again, tnx for any help because i'm really stuck
73 Jerry KM3K