locked WSJT-X v1.8.0 rc2 8069 Issue #NewUser #GeneralGroupInfo

kk5aa_fred

I ran into this last week and asked about it on the Facebook group but no one seemed to understand what I was talking about.

I personally like to hunt and pounce. I'll spot a station I want to work and I'll double click their call to get things set up and ready to roll. When I spot his contact sending 73, I figure he is about to send 73 and leave a gap. So, when he begins his transmission, I will select transmit so when he finishes, I'll immediately call him. Ezcept, with RC2 8069, the program shuts off transmit as soon as he sends 73!

RC1 does not do this but I like the sensitivity of RC2 and really would rather not roll back to it. I did roll back for a time but RC2 is so much better, I went back to it.

Does anyone have a clue about what is going on here and if there is aby way for me to fix this?

Fred - KK5AA
EM25xh