Från: Bill Somerville
Skickat: den 31 juli 2020 12:15
Till: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [WSJTX] V2.2.2 stops working

Hi Lars,

something is seriously wrong with your PC if Ctrl+Alt+Del does not bring up the blue menu. Error messages from WSJT-X are the least of your issues. Are you sure you do not have a problem with your keyboard? If you keyboard is USB connected then there too is a clue. Your WSJT-X error messages show both audio and CAT control have been lost, if they and the keyboard all use USB then you have a problem with your PC's USB sub-system.

On 31/07/2020 10:12, Lars Berg wrote:

Sorry…  After 4 hours this morning the ”Error in Sound Input” is back. WSJTx is looked. Does not respond on ”Control C” in the error pop up. Does not respond on Ctrl-Alt-delete or anything I have tried. Have to press and hold the computer start button to be able to restart.

73 de Lars

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10