From: Gary - AC6EG <gdefeyter@...>
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 9:38 AM
Subject: [WSJTX] WSJT-X-rc2: Band / Frequency drop down menu doesn't work #WSJTX_config

Good morning,
I just installed rc2 on Win7 -32 bit desktop PC.  For some reason, the drop down menu for the Frequency / Band window doesn't work.  It worked fine in rc-1.
I'm using OmniRig to control my TS-590SG, if that makes any difference.  If I change bands with the radio, the proper band appears in the window, but the V button doesn't respond at all to a mouse click. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Gary - AC6EG