From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce VK2RT
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 19:09
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] QSO Relay version 1.3 #new

Please be advised that a new release of QSO Relay (Version 1.3) is now available at http://www.vk2byi.com.au/qsorelay/
QSO Relay (v1.3) addresses the following issues:
• Modified to work with JTAlertX 2.9.7 onwards using its ‘Standard ADIF File’ and ‘Last QSO API’ logging features;
• Added HRD Logbook duplicate checking and reporting during Database Synchronisation;
• Added more support for globalization of digit grouping and decimal symbols.
Please ensure you also download and read the latest documentaion.
Again we wish to thank all users for their positive feedback and patience in working with us to resolve some of the issues experienced.
We also acknowledge and thank beta testing support from Mikko OH8EJW and Bob K1RI and others who have offered and will no doubt be used in the future.
DE Bruce
VK2RT
_._,_._,_