Subject: [WSJTX] #new FTDX-3000
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Date: Saturday, March 4, 2017, 2:24 PM

Trying to get the FTDX-3000 to send.
I can get the sound cart to receive
but can't get it to send. It shows that I have the USB Audio
CODEC but
only the send works. I have installed the right driver for
the radio but
no go. I am running WSJT-X on a Mac computer so I need help
with the mac
setup. Thanks for all the help getting me this far but I
still need a
little help. Thanks for any help or advice.

Jim Quick / N4ULE
n4ule@...