locked Re: What's a good place on 160m?

Bob Myers <w1xt@...>

Bob,

I listened last night on 1838 and 1835.5 most the evening and never heard any JT9. I'll check 1839.5 after a while tonight here in the West. See if I can hear anyone.

Is anyone on 80M? Where?  On 40M?

Thanks for the 30M Q earlier today.

73

Bob W1XT   Surprise, AZ

On Nov 11, 2012, at 8:29 PM, KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:

I have been calling CQ on 1839.5 +1300 for a few nights. I get hammered
and hammered by JT65 which comes up there and directly on my signal.
KB3X has done this lasting as long as 45 minutes.

Is there a better place we can congregate? I find it unhelpful to need
to logon to one of many Internet Forums to then announce I call CQ.
Anyway, one would have to do this on many sites to be moderately
effective.

It defeats the purpose of "Radio" anyway. Rather get used to a singe
On-The-Air frequency to see if anyone i on.

However, not one that I get hammered on by a wider and different mode.

--
Bob KD7YZ EM88