Fra: main@WSJTX.groups.io <main@WSJTX.groups.io> På vegne af Bill Somerville
Sendt: 13. juli 2020 11:10
Til: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Emne: Re: [WSJTX] FT897D. Hamlib error? #WSJTX_config #hamlib

On 13/07/2020 07:21, oz4gd@... wrote:

You wrote: please use the FT-857 model until the next release when the issues is resolved.

That's what I am doing.
I have not heard from other hams about this problem.
Seems I am no alone having this problem.

Thanks for info.
73 de OZ4GD / Per

Per,

this issue has been raised many times here on this list, each time with the same solution being offered.