locked Re: logging to HRD issue

Loren McCullough - WA3WZR

I am not blaming either software.  I am also not ruling out hardware, or some other piece of software causing the issue, I am just looking for help in finding the issue.  I come here to get assistance from other users, or experts, and maybe get an intelligent answer and resolution that may also help someone with the same problem?

Ham Radio, as in life, is not one size fits all.  You ask 100 hams what is the best radio, or antenna, or mode, or logging software, you will get 100 different answers, and each one of them is right.  For that person.

If there is a better forum for helping me diagnose this issue to a resolution, then please direct me in that direction.

Loren WA3WZR