From: "jim@... [WSJTX]"
To: WSJTX@...
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 12:33 AM
Subject: [WSJTX] Mode JT9+JT65

I am running v1.6.0 r6263.   Win 10

 The mode JT9+JT65 appears to not be decoding JT9   (JT65 is fine)

Now, the JT9 mode alone   decodes fine.  Same thing for JT65 mode alone, it copies fine.

It's the combo mode that seems not to receive JT9

I've been off the air for a few days, has something changed or maybe I've fat fingered something in the setup.   Your thought, please

Thanks much  73 es Happy Thanksgiving to all

Jim  W6AAJ