locked Re: WSJT-X v1.7.0-RC2 Available via Launchpad PPA (Debian / Ubuntu based Distro's)

Greg Beam <ki7mt01@...>

Hi John,

Sorry, but, I do not know the answer to that. I don't believe I've ever changed the font(s) from whatever the default is. Maybe others on the forums here can provide better guidance with regards to font management than I can.

73's

Greg, KI7MT

On 11/9/2016 4:49 PM, jfclev@... [WSJTX] wrote:

Hi Greg,

I was able to install and run WSJTX on my laptop that runs Ubuntu Trusty. Thank you for your efforts in this regard.

Do you know if this version supports the fonts.txt option for expanding font size and boldness beyond the default values? I tried putting such a file in ~/.local/share/WSJT-X but I don't see that it has any effect.

TIA for any help.
73,
John, K7JFC