locked WSJT-X v1.7.0-RC2 Available via Launchpad PPA (Debian / Ubuntu based Distro's)

KI7MT <ki7mt01@...>

Hello All,

Following Joe's release of WSJT-X v1.7.0-RC2, I've updated my Launchpad
PPA to reflect the release. The package as of today, r7296, is a few
commits beyond that which was release formally, but, should not pose
significant issues for testers.

VERSION INFORMATION
-------------------
Current Version..: WSJT-X v1.7.0 r7296 RC2
Ubuntu Distros...: Trusty, Xenial, Yakkety
Supported Arch...: i386, amd64, armv8(amd64), armv7(armhf, armhf) ppc64el

INSTALLATION
------------
1. For those using direct Debian based distribution (Raspbian or Debian
proper), I've added a section to describe the installation of the PPA.

2. I've also enabled, for the first time, ARMv8 builds on the server.
ARMv8 are mostly used ( in Ham Radio at least ) on devices such as the
Raspberry-PI 3 and beyond. If anyone runs into trouble with the ARMv8
builds, please report it to the devel-list.

Install Instructions:
https://launchpad.net/~ki7mt/+archive/ubuntu/wsjtx-next

REPORTING ISSUES
----------------
If you run into bugs with the build, or otherwise, report them to the
development list, however, please be mindful of Joe's request to be as
specific as possible when reporting problems and to check the message
boards for possible solutions first.

73's
Greg, KI7MT

Launchpad....: https://launchpad.net/~ki7mt
Ubuntu Hams..: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-hams-devel
Debian Hams..: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-hamradio/
JTSDK........: https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtsdk/
OpenPGP......: C177 6630 7115 78FE 9A2B 9F7F 18C0 F6B7 0DA2 F991