locked Feature Request: Take rig out of split mode on exit.

gdefeyter@...

Don't know if this is possible, but it would be great if WSJT-X could take my TS-590 out of Split Mode when I shut down the program.  I sometimes forget that I have to manually take the rig out of Split Mode after having used WSJT-X.  I've found myself inadvertently transmitting on the wrong frequency on SSB or CW because I didn't realize the rig was still in Split Mode.   I could avoid this problem by using the Fake It option, but I find Split Mode is really the better way to operate with WSJT-X.

Thanks to all of you responsible for this great program !!

Gary - AC6EG