From: "David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD wd4kpd@... [WSJTX]"
To: wsjtx@...
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 3:08 PM
Subject: [WSJTX] WATERFALL OPTION

think would be a nice option to enable the waterfall to show either the
audio freq. and/or the transmit frequency as it is reported by psk reporter.
this would enable the operator to place his frequency on the waterfall
even if the other station is not showing ie. just listening.

david/wd4kpd

--
God's law is written in stone...everything else requires a lawyer.