locked Re: Yeasu 991A Automatic antennetuner

VE3KTN

I had to think about this one because I have an FT991A, operate split mode and have the radio's tuner enabled while operating on VFO-A and have not seen this.  I might ask whether Marcel is configured for Settings-Radio-Split = "Rig", as opposed to "Fake It".  I've been using "Fake It" exclusively and have never run into this problem with the tuner shutting off.  I'm guessing that the switch to VFO-B and not previously enabling the tuner while on VFO-B is what's causing this.

Hugo, ve3ktn.