locked The Invalid Exchange log message

Tom Schaefer NY4I

This has been referenced on this list before but I found it after a search a post encountering it a few times. I also read several other people had run into it this weekend

If one is on tab 2 of the sent messages, upon logging one receives a message about an invalid exchange. The sent exchange is missing. The fix is to simply have tab 1 active.

Is that a bug? I would not think the simple act of being on the wrong tab should cause the program to not populate the sent exchange.

The program works fine when running with tab 2 showing which is why this is non-intuitive.

Thanks ,

Tom NY4I