locked Re: Multiple hangups and crashes in FD mode

John, K9MM

I am also seeing the crashes in FD mode. Operating on 6M only, looking for new states. I switched briefly to FT4 but saw no activity, so back to FT8, which is where all the crashes have occurred. No crashes in normal mode.

My symptoms are either that the FT8 windows abruptly close or that the "decode" indicator stays on constantly and no further decodes occur even though there is plenty of activity.

Running WSJT-X 32-bit v2.2.2 on a Windows 10 Pro v1909 64-bit. Radio is a Flex 6600M with SDR v2.62.

73,

John, K9MM