locked WSJT-X on an RPi3

VE3KTN

Hello all,

I've been looking to install wsjtx on my RPi 3B+ but get a "cannot access archive "{pkgname}" file or directory not found" response when attempting to run either the dpkg i386 or amd64 installer per the instructions in the V2.2.2 user guide.

First, will V2.2.2 run on a 3B+?  If so, are the i386 and amd64 installer packages for 32 and 64 bit the correct ones or please advise which is recommended.  Is there any real advantage to using the 64 bit over the 32 bit considering the strained resources of a Pi3B?  I did install the qt5 and fftw supporting packages successfully and made sure to have the latest Pi updates, it's only the wsjtx installer that is returning the error message.

I'm not really Linux literate.  If it doesn't install automatically with minimal command line intervention, it ain't gonna happen and I'll have to plod along with Windows.

Thanks & 73,

Hugo, ve3ktn.