locked Field Day frequencies for FT4 and FT8?

Dick- K9OM

On weekends, there's a great deal of FT8 activity on the standard FT8 frequencies without a contest taking place.  I expect the FT8 activity will increase greatly during Field Day this weekend which will make it impossible at times to find a reasonably clear frequency.  Since a WSJT contest mode is going to be used for FD, wouldn't it be desirable to use a FT8 contest frequency?

73, Dick- K9OM

"Why would they be any different than normal? SSB and CW take over their entire segments for FD, so I would expect no special freq assignments for digital".