locked Re: Replying to CQ, etc.

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Jim,

I do work them. But since I want their Grid in the WSJT Log so it
will tell me if I still need that Grid or not I have to look them up in
QRZ for their Grid. Then, I have to enter it before I log the QSO
which is easier than going back later to edit the Log. I will always
work whoever calls me, I just need their Grid for the Log. I have
no add-ons, just WSJTX working alone since I have seen non-stop
messages here about tons of problems with multiple programs trying
to work together. Bare-bones WSJT on WIN7 with 30W to an End-
Fed LW has given me over 24K Q's so far. FT8/4 Rocks!!!

73,   Bob  K8BL

On Sunday, June 21, 2020, 04:12:47 PM EDT, Jim Shorney <jshorney@...> wrote:

Now you have got me curious. Why not just work them and move on?

73

-Jim
NU0C