locked Re: Disable TX After 73

Bob G8HGN

Hi,

Yes it did work in the early versions, on all modes. But it was felt that robotic QSOs would result if used on FT8/4, so it was withdrawn for those modes.

I believe it still works for the others?

73

Bob G8HGN

On 20/06/2020 22:18, Tom Melvin wrote:
I seem to remember something for years back - this option was never meant to work on FT4/FT8 it was aimed at one of the other modes MSK?   Memory is not that good but the use of it comes up periodically and results in the same discussion.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

On 20 Jun 2020, at 15:15, Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ <ka2irq@...> wrote:

I'm with ya... Unless I'm missing something, I have not seen where that check box does anything.

73,
Marlo
KA2IRQ