locked Re: IC-7610 TX configuration

Bill Somerville

On 12/06/2020 14:41, Tad Danley wrote:

Have WSJT-X working on RX but cannot get TX working.  TX config screen shot attached.

I had previously set up the IC-7610 to work with N1MM+ and a single USB cable for logging, CW, FSK RTTY and recoded voice messages in N1MM+  -  so not sure if I need to change something in the radio settings, WSJT or both?

Thanks in advance for the help!

--

Tad Danley, K3TD

Tad,

you don't tell us what is not happening when you transmit.

I suspect you need to check "Settings->Radio->PTT Method->CAT", and "Settings->Radio->Mode-Data/PKT" for a start. There may also be some rig menu settings to adjust, your rig's manual has details.

This old post should help with Tx audio level settings as well:

https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/5077