locked Re: WSJT-X 1.7.0-devel shutdown problem

Robert Nobis <N7RJN@...>

WSJT-X is not a released product and is a “work in progress” so issues should be expected.

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7rjn@...

On Dec 17, 2015, at 20:27, dmalcolm24@... [WSJTX] <WSJTX@...> wrote:

I have had this happen twice now.  WSJT-X 1.7.0-devel will shut down and then freeze the computer (Win10 x64) badly enough that I have to force a shutdown using the computer power-off button.  I can’t do the CNTL-ALT-DEL, OR CNTL-SHIFT-ESC, to get to a shutdown menu.  WSJT-X 1.6.0 does not do that.  I have 16GB RAM, over half of an SSD 1TB hard drive available and an i7 processor.  Plenty of resource so that should not be the problem.