locked Release of WSJT-X Version 1.6.0

blitz716

A Well done to Joe, I downloaded it and set it up this afternoon, and it plays very well for me, thanks again for all the hard work, everyone!

FYI

The WSJT Development Group is pleased to announce the release of WSJT-X
Version 1.6.0.  A short list of new features and capabilities can be
found in the new User Guide:
http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-1.6.0.html#NEW_FEATURES
Be sure to read new User Guide, it has been extensively updated.

We encourage all WSJT-X users to upgrade to Version 1.6.0.  Installation
packages for Windows, Linux, and OS X can
be downloaded from the WSJT web site:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx.html

A detailed log of program changes since v1.5 is available here:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-1.6.0.log

Upgrading from version 1.4 or 1.5 will be seamless.  There is no need to
uninstall a previous version or to move any files.

      -- 73 from Joe, K1JT, for the WSJT Development Group