locked Decoding problem

Michael Black

Helping somebody with their WSJT-X installation.
His WSJT-X is not decoding much of anything.  JT65HF is perfectly happy running side-by-side.  Tried both 1.6rc1 and current 1.7.0 version with no difference in behavior.
The waterfall looks good to me on WSJT-X and here is an example WAV file that does not decode but appears as though it should get 3 decodes .  It doesn't decode on my installation either.  So there must be something wrong with this wav form that hopefully some expert can see.

Time sync on his machine is fine too.  We can decode sample files on his machine too.

Mike W9MDB