Re: The dreaded no Transmit

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Check in Win10 Privacy settings that the mic is turned on for WSJTX. 73 Herb WB8ASI

On June 6, 2020 at 8:28 PM Wayne Newport <wazzan1@...> wrote:

hi all, I hope someone can help me. I just changed my shack computer (Windows 10). I downloaded the driver from the Kenwood website ok. I run wsjt-x via DXCommander. Rig control via CAT is ok. Recieve decodes just fine , keys the TX via CAT ok but there appears to be no audio reaching the Kenwood TS590s. I am seeing " USB Audio codec in Sounds (speaker) and have the level turned to maximum. In Windows settings I have  2. USB AUDIO CODEC selected for both audio device both Tx and rx . The TX level slider on the wsjt-x is also set at maximum.
 The settings in the TS590s are fine as the radio still works on Tx and RX when my previous computer is reconnected.
any help would greatly be appreciated
Wayne VK4WTN