locked Re: ALL.TXT

Ken - K4XL

One utility that I always install on every system that I own or work on is "everything."  It will search across all drives for anything that you specify.  Wild cards are allowed.  It will root out every instance of ALL.TXT on all of the drives on your system.  It is free and downloadable from https://www.voidtools.com/  Once the drives on your system are indexed (which may take a little while) searches are almost instantaneous.
Other than being a very satisfied user, I have no connection to voidtools.
73,
Ken - K4L

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 6:01 AM KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...> wrote:
Hi Sam !

Your screenshot looks exactly like what I wish I could do with my
Zillion ALL.txt files. They are strewn over, I think, 6 hard-drives here.

Will the program search all the H D D's for the ALL.txt files ?

Would love to try it if you are amenable.

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901

--
Ken - K4XL