.-.-.

de Bill-w7kxb . .

                                                          *****************************

Mike AB7ZU wrote on: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:31:11

To: WSJTX@...

From: armstrmj@...
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:31:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 30 meters?

Jeez Steve..... You seem to have one of those cases that is truly a worst case scenario..... Can't catch a break anywhere.  I wish the FCC had a stronger enforcement arm and by that I mean guys with guns who possess no sense of humor.  These power companies are radiating on frequencies that interfere with the primary users (you and me) in a most cavalier way.  This would seem, to anyone with half a brain, to be something the FCC would jump with all their feet.

Mike AB7ZU

To: WSJTX@...
From: armstrmj@...
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 06:58:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 30 Mtrs Primary User

Bill and Don, you are both wrong..... I wasn't speaking about 30 meters at all...... My discussion has mostly been to Steve concerning 160 and 80 meters.  However, the power company isn't a spectrum user at all and is operating an ILLEGAL SPARK GAP TRANSMITTER on the entire radio spectrum, of which we are a primary user on most of our bands..... But in the case of 30 meters we are STILL users and the power company IS NOT!

There..... Clear this time?

Mike AB7ZU

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka