locked Re: 30 Mtrs Primary User

Bill Harris <w7kxb@...>

Hi Mike/AB7ZU

Sorry for all the confusion this subject has steered up.  My original reply post to you was on the subject: [WSJTX] 30 meters?   which I have pasted below, and I don't see any reference to 160 and 80 meters. 

I was just trying to correct your conception that;  you and me,  are primary users.  Somehow I translated that to mean ;  you and me have Primary Status.   Again, sorry for the confusion I have caused and ask for forgiveness and  speedy judgement from my peers.

Broadband noise from  Power Utility transmission lines is another subject, which has been well discussed,  of which I mostly agree with.

You all have a good week and a Happy Thanksgiving Thursday to those of you  honoring it.

.-.-.

de Bill-w7kxb . .

*****************************

Mike AB7ZU wrote on: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:31:11 

To: WSJTX@...

Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 16:31:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 30 meters?

Jeez Steve..... You seem to have one of those cases that is truly a worst case scenario..... Can't catch a break anywhere.  I wish the FCC had a stronger enforcement arm and by that I mean guys with guns who possess no sense of humor.  These power companies are radiating on frequencies that interfere with the primary users (you and me) in a most cavalier way.  This would seem, to anyone with half a brain, to be something the FCC would jump with all their feet.

Mike AB7ZU

To: WSJTX@...
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 06:58:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] 30 Mtrs Primary User

Bill and Don, you are both wrong..... I wasn't speaking about 30 meters at all...... My discussion has mostly been to Steve concerning 160 and 80 meters.  However, the power company isn't a spectrum user at all and is operating an ILLEGAL SPARK GAP TRANSMITTER on the entire radio spectrum, of which we are a primary user on most of our bands..... But in the case of 30 meters we are STILL users and the power company IS NOT!

There..... Clear this time?

Mike AB7ZU

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka

Join main@WSJTX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.