From: "David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD wd4kpd@... [WSJTX]"
To: wsjtx@...
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2016 7:26 PM
Subject: [WSJTX] setting frequency

using latest version of wsjt-x. doing split mode on the rig with full
waterfall to see and do jt65/jt9 at same time.

everything works fine, but i am really confused on how to tell someone
to meet me elsewhere on the band and perhaps switch mode.

some reply with a frequency, but i have no idea where it is, after all
the other guy just may not be using wsjt-x

how do i figure this ???

david/wd4kpd

--
God's law is written in stone...all else is negotiable.