locked Event log for WSJT-X

Robert Nobis <N7RJN@...>

Hi Bill,

I am using WSJT-X 1.60 (released version), running on a Mac Mini under OS-X 10.11.2.

Ii have had WSJT-X freeze on me at least six times since I first installed it, twice today. This seems to be totally random, but has only happened when using the JT9 mode. However, I haven’t used JT65 very much.

I am not sure if it is an issue with WSJT-X, my sound card USB drivers, OS-X or something else. I need to force quit WSJT-X and restart it to get it to work again. I do not need to reboot the Mac.

I am wondering if there is a way to trace activity of WSJT-X or an event log file for the program, so I can potentially identify where the problem might be?

Thanks and 73,

Bob Nobis - N7RJN
n7rjn@...