moderated Re: New frequencies

neil_zampella

I beg to differ.

I'm seeing a few people posting their thoughts, both here and on the dev reflector.   Here's what Joe Taylor said in reply to one person;

“Hi (redacted),
Thanks for sharing your concerns about band plans. Of course we are aware that almost any newly suggested frequency may step on some toes. As stated in the Release Notes, our currently selected trial frequencies follow guidelines being considered by IARU, ARRL, and other amateur radio societies. Some eventual reorganization may need to take place... Or perhaps not. We shall see.
We try to follow world-wide community wishes, not to dictate them.
-- 73, Joe, K1JT”

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 5/26/2020 3:31 AM, Pat via groups.io wrote:
There has been several trying to voice their opinion about the new frequencies of FT8.
The moderators are not allowing these opinions be heard on this webpage. No reason to squeeze the PSK or wide mode frequencies when they can go up in frequency say .076