locked Re: Dynamic RRR/RR73?

Harold Miller

I am a newbie to FT8, and after reading this forum for a bit there are different opinions about lots of things.

In reference to RRR/RR73, I do not have a problem with either…  to me it is a sign of respect for the other operator and thanking them for the time to return or make the call to me.

I would like to make one change and I will do it on my own.   I would like to say TU 73.  If you cannot spare 15 seconds for a bit of courtesy, then that is your problem.   Keep in mind this is a HOBBY and has been a fun one.

I have had the privilege of operating from several spots around the world as DX being chased and chasing DX…

Ham radio has become a hobby of contests and quick QSOs.   We need to get the civility back into the hobby.  But that is my opinion.

So if you see me send a TU73, then thanks for the contact and move on.

So folks my fireproof drawers are on go ahead and flame away… J

Hal, KB1ZQ

Ex A92FM, HB0/KB1ZQ, KG4HM