locked Re: wstjx does not hear the audio anymore #AudioIssues #AudioIssues #WSJTX_config

Bill Somerville

On 14/05/2020 21:22, diyer wrote:
tks Herb.  Turns out that last w10 update installed a new realtek driver and audio control panel.  On this new contrlol panel the stereo mix was disabled.  So I clicked that box on and it took care of the problem.  since my other pcs did use realtek they didn't have the problem.

73
You are probably better using VB Cable or purchasing a VAC licence rather than using the sound card stereo mix for audio loopback routing. The problem with stereo mix is that it has all audio sources active, like a PC mic for example.