locked Re: wstjx does not hear the audio anymore #AudioIssues #AudioIssues #WSJTX_config

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

maybe check in Win10 Settings > Privacy that the microphone is allowed to WSJTX.  I've had that change in the past upon Win10 update.  Just a thought. 73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 14, 2020 at 3:26 PM diyer <m240zz@...> wrote:

I have wstjx installed on an AMD Phenom runnning w10 latest version.  Previously, 2 months ago, everything was fine.  The audio from HDSDR mapped into wstjx fine.  As a matter of fact wstj was able to hear all audio on the pc.  A month ago WSTJ stopped hearing everything.  I look in settings, audio input, system audio and that looks fine.  Audio mixer looks the same, the audio just does not make it to wstj.

just fyi.  I have wstj also installed on an I3 W10 system and it works just fine.  Same thing on Thinkpad I7 W10.  I select system audio and wstj  hears stuff.  So something changes on the AMD system.  I've tried removing wstj* and reinstalling but that did not help.  I don't think its related to the fact that its AMD since it worked before.

Any ideas?  Maybe a w10 update tweaked my sound settings somewhere like in registry?