locked Re: WSJT-X 2.2 Colors

Bill Somerville

On 14/05/2020 19:20, Ray wrote:
Upgraded to 2.2 beta, I had no problems with standard version. One thing confuses me (at my age a common occurrence). In the left panel example below, one sign has null color, a previously worked station. But then some CQ callers are outlined in dark green, while others have only the CQ green.

What does the darker green represent? I looked at menu colors, ran through the PDF, but I can't come up with the answer.
Please help...73
Ray Fuller

Hi Ray,

the highlighting you are seeing is by an external application, perhaps JTAlert or DX Lab Suite SpotCollector. The only highlighting you appear to have enabled within WSJT-X is the light green background of the CQ calls.