locked Re: WSJT-X 2.2 Colors

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Are you using JTAlert?  My guess it that JTA is overlaying colors from your setup there.  73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 14, 2020 at 2:20 PM Ray <nacray10@...> wrote:

Upgraded to 2.2 beta, I had no problems with standard version. One thing confuses me (at my age a common occurrence). In the left panel example below, one sign has null color, a previously worked station. But then some CQ callers are outlined in dark green, while others have only the CQ green.

What does the darker green represent? I looked at menu colors, ran through the PDF, but I can't come up with the answer.
Please help...73
Ray Fuller