locked Re: new install of wjstx problems

Carl Andreasen

Your information solved all of my Windows/WSJTX  KV decode problems (thank you).
I have installed wsjtx on my linux system now and have essentially the same problem where everything seems to work but I get the KV Decode error message, that KV decode is missing. Do you know how to handle that?
I considered just copying it from Windows, but in windows it is an .exe file and Linux does not use such extensions, so I decided to not try it... besides I find I don't know where to place it in the Linux system.