locked Re: Message Buffer

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Thanks for the tip Rick.  Good to know.  I've forever been clearing the call from the DX Call box which clears everything, but will start using F4.  73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 13, 2020 at 11:57 AM ve3ki <ve3iay@...> wrote:

To abandon an incomplete QSO, use the F4 key.

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:51 AM, Harold Miller wrote:

New to WSJT and like it so far.

Do have one question, have not found this in the Help file.

Is there a way to “CLEAR” the Transmit Msg Buffer.   Say I try to work a station and due to conditions, he disappears.  Is there a way other than manually clearing all 5 rows of the Msg Buffer.

Thanks

Hal, KB1ZQ