locked Re: No power on transmit

Bill Somerville

On 02/01/2020 19:04, n5fjy wrote:

Hi Dave,

I did reset them before I reinstalled the app. What I did find out in experimenting is that it will transmit when set to split and fake it.

After multiple tests it does not transmit is split is set to none. Which was my initial config.

Not sure what is going on but I will continue to investigate.

Thanks for the replay and Happy New Year.

Joe

N5FJY

Joe,

those symptoms are consistent with you having set your Tx audio offset outside of the pass band of your rig's SSB filter. "Settings->Radio Split Operating" is there to remove that limitation and to keep your Tx signal clean.