locked Re: No Transmitting

Harry Gilling

i have the same equipment.  Is the Signalink power on?  I have to manually power Signalink off and on.    It used to be done by the software

Harry W9IB

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 12:37 PM Jim W <jamesw.va3xov@...> wrote:

I upgraded to v2.1.0 and everything went smoothly. I checked my settings and it seems everything was saved. I went to work a station now and my radio will not transmit. It seems the answer is staring at me, but for the like of me, I can't figure out why it will not transmit. Before upgrading it worked. I did a restart but it did not help.

v2.1.0

Kenwood TS-590

Signalink USB

Any ideas?